e-mini
ServicesSubscribeSampleTestimonialsFAQsContact Us
return to home return to home send us an email frequently asked questions visit OEX Street
 
Automated Trading
Benefits    
  • TradeStation ELD
  • consistent cash flow
  • non-optimized
  • emotion-free
  • selective (no over-trading)
  • experience -- founded in 1999
  • excellent support
  • ability to trade other market(s) and system(s) because your trading capital won't be used every day, all day...
  • trend following
  • no overnight exposure
  • 1:2 Risk:Reward

Leasing options Click Here

S&P 500 eMini Futures

A smooth equity curve is one of the greatest rewards a systems developer can achieve. Most developers optimize their systems using historical data to achieve these best-case scenarios resulting in near perfect linear slopes.

This graph shows our latest equity curve. Though, not perfect, it is nonetheless a consistent cash flow generator.

How many technical indicators and input settings would you guess are used to produce this equity curve?

Answer = NONE

Strategy Performance Report available upon request.

 

 
Click here to see month-to-month cash flow report

Statistically there is no edge gained from using technical indicators. If your sample size is large enough you will eventually find conflicting results from identical signals. Maybe your ZYX crossover indicator signaled 70% winners over x period time. Chances are the next x period of time will produce 30% winners with all things remaining constant. An edge only exists if you intuitively know which trades to take before hand. Obviously in reality this never occurs.

Why do so many traders insist on bombarding their charts with technical indicators? They're struggling and searching for an edge. There's plenty of secret indicators offered for sale over the internet these days. They show you great results with promise of consistent future returns. A sucker is born every day.

There are a few great trading systems on the market today, including ours, that don't use technical indicators as part of their logic. Most of these systems share a common theme. They are patient and selective. While most day traders are struggling and over trading their accounts, these successful systems wait until specific rules are met before entering new trades. Sometimes these rules are reached often and sometimes the system's trader may go a week or longer without a setup.

We've found that the average eMini Futures trader spends their first two years struggling because they're still hypnotized by the power of a technical indicator. It seems everyone goes through a stage where the Stochastics crossover or MACD divergence captures their attention and dreams of nonstop winners becomes the norm. Reality sets in, forcibly, after thousands of dollars change hands and they go in search for a more down-to-earth result. This is where we can help.

There are very few market patterns that are consistent and successful. We hone in on what works best for us. Without disclosing our own secrets, for obvious reasons, this system does search and compare the current day's pattern to that of a "control" pattern that has historically been profitable. If a comparison match is found, and is statistically significant, then an entry occurs.

The software (ELD) automates the entry and exit requiring no human input. All open trades are closed EOD (end of day). To participate in the ELD automation we require your TradeStation Customer Number. Once this number is added to the ELD, the trading logic will function specific to your account. Step-by-Step instructions and videos make the initial setup a cinch.

     

Cash Flow

This chart illustrates the monthly Net Profit for each of the prior 24 periods trading 1 contract of the ES CTS system (available for automation via TradeStation software).

Could you benefit from consistency? Does Cash Flow interest you?

Does your futures account balance shrink constantly?

By the way -- the Net Profit column includes a $15 trading fee deducted from each trade. Let us influence your results with proven methods!

 

Leasing options (no trials offered) -- the systems can be leased month-to-month, semi-annual, or annual. The ES CTS system specifically trades the S&P 500 (ES) eMini futures. Propero can trade (5) markets from the same ELD file, but we track only the S&P 500 (ES), **S&P MidCap 400 (EMD), and Russell 2000 (TF) eMini futures.
       
      All-inclusive
system(s) ES CTS Propero ES CTS & Propero
market(s) ES TF & EMD & ES TF & EMD & ES
-
month-to-month --> $197 $197 $297
semi-annual --> $597 (50% off) $597 (50% off) $897 (50% off)
annual --> $997 (58% off) $997 (58% off) $1,497 (58% off)
 
 
TradeStation Customer Number required for automation. Questions or Lease inquiries should be addressed via email.

** Developer's favorite market -- has the consistency of the ES while retaining the volatility of the TF

     
     

 

 

 

HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN; IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK OF ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT TRADING RESULTS.

Futures Trading is high risk and you can lose a great deal of money, maybe all, in the process. You agree and understand the risks involved and have made your own assessment of your personal risk tolerances. You agree to not hold Daytrader Futures and/or anyone affiliated with this site liable for any losses that may result from the information provided. By submitting your membership form, you agree and fully understand that this site and its contents are not meant and were not developed to be viewed as trading advice or recommendations. You agree by viewing the contents of this site that you do so at your own discretion and that you will not hold accountable anyone affiliated with this site or DAYTRADERFUTURES.COM for any losses or interpretations you may have. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.